|Mirror [#1]||The Fine Arts of Relaxation, Concentration, and Meditation.pdf||45,779 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Fine Arts of Relaxation, Concentration, and Meditation.pdf||47,326 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Fine Arts of Relaxation, Concentration, and Meditation.pdf||40,539 KB/Sec|
Joel and Michelle Levey have taught thousands of people around the globe to live in greater harmony and balance. Field-tested and refined over many years, the Leveys' unique approach to stress-mastery and personal development offers step-by-step guidance for developing personal strengths, enhancing the quality of life, and making a real contribution to the world.
The Fine Arts of Relaxation, Concentration and Meditation offers a treasury of their most useful teachings:
• Waking up throughout the day--finding your meditation practice and sticking to it.
• Balancing breath, brain, and mind-mastering stress--enhancing performance in every arena of your life.
• Creative intelligence--the dynamic synergy of active and quiet mind skills.
• Mastery, mystery, and meditation--awakening to your true nature.
• Inspired Work--relaxation, concentration, and meditation on the job.
A vital blend of profoundly practical skills, advice, instruction, and encouragement makes Fine Arts a complete course for awakening more fully to your highest potentials in each moment of your life.